A New Year & A New Word Filled Wednesday

22 Flares 22 Flares ×

Happy New Year from ICDevos. As we turn the calendar over to a fresh, new year, we reflect on all that God has entrusted us with. For us, that means after prayerful consideration, a new vision for Word Filled Wednesdays. (see below) We pray that this inspires and encourages ALL of you who have been faithful followers and participants over the past few years. We wish you all a Happy and Blessed New Year. We pray that the new format blesses everyone as we seek to "See & Pray" in 2013.

Our new format will begin January 9th, 2013. Be sure to visit and be inspired to share your interpretation, prayers and reflections of the first Word of 2013.

Introducing a NEW word~filled wednesday beginning in January 2013!

wfw image

Since it's inception, the purpose of Word filled Wednesday is to share God’s word through photo, or graphic image combined with a verse from the Bible. As a new year begins, we feel that the Lord is asking us to take that Word and apply it to our daily prayer lives. We are thrilled to announce the introduction of our newest Counter, Word Filled Wednesday ~ See & Pray. You are encouraged, as in the past, to:

Download it,
Read it,
Print it,
Share with others!

And now we are hoping that you'll join us in "seeing and praying" that Word.

What does that mean?

It means that after much prayer and reflection, we feel that the Lord is asking us to take His Word and apply it to our weekly prayer life. We want to use the graphic images and translations to do just that; join each other in centering our prayers around the weekly Word.

If you would like to share the "graphic of the week," please feel free to do so on your personal blog and link back to ICDevos so that we can encourage women to join us as pray through the Word. We are also encouraging women to link on Wednesday (just as you have in the past) or any other day of the week, their personal reflections and/or prayers using the Scripture highlighted in the graphic as part of those prayers. We know that prayer is simply talking to God and the Word of God is our source of inspiration and meditation for those prayers. Please feel free to share your own Scripture graphic highlighting THE SCRIPTURE of the Week.

It's our hope that as a community we can encourage each other to use the Living Word as a place for powerful prayer to begin. As a new year dawns, it is the perfect time to rededicate Word Filled Wednesday to praying this powerful Word and encouraging women as they talk to Jesus.

WFW Disclaimer

Please understand WFW is a love offering to Christ. Our art, our photography, our verses, our prayers. WFW is a way of remembering HIS word. IT’S ALL ABOUT HIM.

We ask that you join us in keeping  WFW for what it always has been.

WFW is to share the word of God – Jesus Christ.

We love the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough and we understand that visual Scripture graphic can be an inspiration and a way to encourage meditation on that Word.  We want to encourage our particiapants to share each week. Share how this Word applies to your life, share your own graphic of this Word, encourage others with written prayers centered on the Word of the week.

WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God's Word.

We pray that WFW can be a place where women can come for a bit of visual inspiration and encouragement from the Father as we pray the powerful Word together.

*************

As we begin a year of "seeing and praying" this verse from Ephesisans is the perfect place to begin. We are indeed close. He never moves and communion with Him is what He longs for each of us, every, single day of 2013 and everyday for the rest of our lives. Journal this verse, pray these words and join us next week as we begin to "see and pray" in 2013.

photo image and verse courtesy of sweetteaandme

january-2013-calendar

Lori MacMath

Lori's daily mantra includes praying, "I will take it Lord, ALL you have to give," and a commitment to live out Colossians 3:17 daily. It's her prayer that the energy that fills her spirit be with her till her dying breath! She lives in the Deep South with her husband of 24 years and her 3 teenage children, where she seeks daily to be creative and use the gifts the Lord has given her. With the heart of an artist and a spirit to live intentionally missional, Lori strives daily to see Him in all that surrounds her. Encouraging women on their daily walk with the Lord is her passion! She has recently stepped out into NEW territory with her husband and some very dedicated disciples to launch a mission business. Look for Hope Products International SOON!! Lori also serves as Leadership Adventure Coordinator, a mid week Bible club for upper elementary students in a local public elementary school. Her Helping others see the transforming power of Jesus is at the heart of all she does. Lori can occasionally be found at her own personal website, "All You Have to Give." http://www.allyouhavetogive.com

More Posts - Website - Facebook - Pinterest

22 Flares Twitter 2 Facebook 20 Pin It Share 0 StumbleUpon 0 Google+ 0 Email -- 22 Flares ×

1. I am  excited about  your new  initiative to  pray the word   but I cant find a place to share my  post this week….

2. Looking forward to this new year!  I love the January graphic and the Scripture too.

Happy New Year!

Blessings and love,

Debbie

3. Thank You Jesus for Your blood that unites us as Yours! Seeking You as the New Year begins through Your Word and "seeing and praying" through WFW images of Your Word! Thank You Lord that I am no longer separate from Jesus Christ but can come to the Father through Him! Through Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit I am made new. Many are still without hope and without God! Father, I thank You that we can become the hands, feet and mouth of Jesus in our daily prayers and interactions with others who may not yet know You or Your marvelous Word! When I am without HOPE, I am ever so thankful that I KNOW YOU! I recall the quote often; NO GOD, NO PEACE; , KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE! As I start 2013, with PEACE as my Word from You, in the midst of any circumstances, like the loss of our MN home to fire in 2012, I want to KNOW YOUR PEACE! I want that inner peace that I have to be manifested in an outer peace. I want to know You more. I want others to know You more and receive Your Peace!

My Verse to start with is from John 14:27, so I leave this as my blessing to all my sisters in Christ from WFW and those yet to come to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, with these words from Jesus:

<i>Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.</i>

Thank You Father, that our hearts need not be afraid nor be troubled as we run to You and cling to You and hold on to You, coming to know You in a deeper, more initimate relationship where the fruit of Your Spirit is our blessing and harvest in Jesus name, I pray

4. Love you ladies Lori and Jen and all that you and your hearts for God. See you over on FB. :)

5. I love this idea, looking forward to next week.

6. What a beautiful idea. Will you still have a link up? Have a wonderful day :)

7. I'm looking forward to following you down this new path!

8. Lovely to have found you. I also write on Sundays and Wednesdays with link ups. Sunday is a picture with a Scripture called Sunday Stillness. And Wednesday is called Wednesday's Word where I write a word that I am working on for that week. I would love you to link to either or both of them when you can.

Janis

• You could definitely see your expertise in the article you write.
      The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to
      mention how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

• Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
      The text in your article seem to be running off
      the screen in Safari. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue
      or something to do with web browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know.
      The design look great though! Hope you get the problem resolved soon.

Cheers

• Genuinely no matter if someone doesn’t know after that its up to other visitors that they will
        help, so here it occurs.

• Thank you for any other informative web site. The place else could I am getting that type of information written in such a
      perfect approach? I have a undertaking that I am just now working on, and I’ve been at the look out
      for such information.

• Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
      know a few of the images aren’t loading correctly. I’m not sure why but I think
      its a linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

1. Lessons Learned When Weeding Through The Storage Unit | SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation - [...] Have a blessed and beautiful week, as you juggle the multigenerational issues of the Sandwich Generation on this Word-Filled …