God Has Made…

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Photobucket

When times are good,

be happy;

but when times are bad, consider:

God has made the one as well as the other.

Ecclesiastes 7:14 NIV

*******************

How many times do we blame God for our bad days? But forget to thank Him for the good ones? He’s made both and He is with us for both of them.

He was there when you lost the baby.

He was there when your marriage fell apart.

He was there when your child disobeyed you.

He was there when your were betrayed.

He is with you during your struggles.

We can rest assured that He will continue to comfort us, guide and love us — if we take time to get to know Him. How do we do that? By digging into His word!

Lord, please bless my sweet sisters today as they struggle with life and the ups and downs of it. May you reach out and give them an extra blessing today. We love you so much Lord.

Amen.

Feel free to download this desktop calendar to your computer, just right click on it and “save as” to save on your own computer.

========================

Welcome to WFW!

There are very few rules, in fact the beauty of this ministry is the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough. We marvel at the creativity that participants post with this meme. We encourage the ” post behind the picture,” or the reflections that many of the participants share. We ask that non-biblical resources not be used.

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share by signing into to the Link below!

1. Amen, He can turn everything for our good even the evil ones. Lovely calendar.

2. Thanks for always being such a gracious hostess! May the Lord bless you today and always and return to you the encouragement you share with others 🙂

3. Thank you so much for letting me join each week. HOPE you have a great day!!!

4. Sistah!! This is GORGEOUS!! I’ve been so busy this past week and I need to tell you what an incredible blessing you are!! Thank you for sharing your gifts with us…love you girl!

5. Amen and AMEN – and that reminds me of one of my favorite praise and worship hymn songs – Blessed Be the Lord by Matt Redman including these words of encouragement – Every blessing You pour out, I’ll turn back to praise, When the darkness closes in, Lord, Still I will say – Blessed be the name of the Lord! It’s not easy, but we can do ALL things through Christ Who gives us strength. Thanks for such an uplifting Word-Filled Wednesday AND another great calendar page.

6. Amen, this is so true. Remembering to give credit to him in good times is hard. In hard times I think of that scripture in Proverbs 30
    7 Two things I ask of you;
    deny them not to me before I die:
    8 Remove far from me falsehood and lying;
    give me neither poverty nor riches;
    feed me with the food that is needful for me,
    9 lest I be full and deny you
    and say, “Who is the LORD?”
    or lest I be poor and steal
    I try my best to remember this scripture during both times carrying my gratitude into the good times.
    and profane the name of my God.

7. Thank you for these encouraging words. He is always with us…if we would remember that in the midst of the pain, loss, conflict…whatever, we would surely be comforted through it. He never leaves us or forsakes us; He is a good and loving Father. We have so much to be thankful for!

Peace and grace,
    Charlotte

8. Oh amy i love this. And i love my phone now. I can read and comment. Yea. Nice to visit again. Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs sherry

1. Be Still and Know That God is The Strength The Sandwich Generation Needs | SandwichINK for the Sandwich Generation - [...] more comforting Bible verses to encourage you and your multigenerational family, be sure to visit Internet Cafe Devotions. [...]