WFW – anticipating!

Photobucket

I anticipated the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hoped in they words.

Psalm 119:147 asv

Do you rise early and anticipate your time with the Lord?  Do you wake up and know that you are going to chat with your Maker? Do you cry with excitement to know He wants to spend time with you?

If you don’t, you’re missing out!  I hope you will be encouraged to take up His Word and find solace in it, even when we feel we are too tired to do it – that is when we need to rely on him the most.

========================

Welcome to WFW!

There are very few rules, in fact the beauty of this ministry is the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough. We marvel at the creativity that participants post with this meme. We encourage the ” post behind the picture,” or the reflections that many of the participants share. We ask that non-biblical resources not be used.

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share by signing into to the Link below!

1. Blessings Amydeanne… I DO ANTICIPATE!!! How I love this with that WORD so BOLD and its style. I DO HOPE IN HIS WORD!!! and frankly He wakes me earlier to share! What a beautiful photo and your choice part of this Psalm! I love the FOCUS to ANTICIPATE! So now I am giving advance thought for my special meeting with Him this morning… Weds. and so thankful that His mercies are new every morning! Thanks for the beauty for this day! EnJOY!

Love, peace and JOY,
    Peggy

2. What a wonderful verse to read this morning!

3. My morning devotional is by far my favorite thing that occurs every day. What a wonderful way to wake up, knowing that God is right there anticipating meeting with me, just like I am anticipating meeting with Him. Beautiful picture!
    ~Kristi Burchfiel, author of applicable Bible Studies and Devotionals

4. What a gentle push in the right direction! So encouraging!

5. Thanks for the wonderful verse! I love getting up and reading my daily devotional….it always seems to get me going in the right direction.

6. Oh yes! My favorite time of the day. I even watch the clock at night sometimes. Weird, but I crave that time.

(My link up showed me there was an error so I tried again. Apparently it worked both times. Sorry for the double link up!)

7. Wonderful words of encouragement! And perfect timing as that is my next stop on my list today – and the most important one! Thanks for a wonderful reminder!

8. Hi again,
    It has been a while since the kids were busy in school and LIFE happens BUT I am very very gratefult o join my peers of WFW. Praise the Lord. I posted our family Pic….many blessings

9. Beautiful, AmyDeanne! I LOVE my quiet time with the Lord (especially when it’s actually quiet LOL summer, that’s less likely). Thanks my friend – you always minster to me.

10. That is so lovely, Amydeanne.