Ponder the Path

Photobucket

ponder the path of your feet then all your ways will be sure.

proverbs 4:26 esv

========================

Welcome to WFW!

There are very few rules, in fact the beauty of this ministry is the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough. We marvel at the creativity that participants post with this meme. We encourage the ” post behind the picture,” or the reflections that many of the participants share. We ask that non-biblical resources not be used.

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share by signing into to the Link below!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

1. That is precious, Amydeanne. I love it.

2. So often, I need to be more aware of where the path my mouth and feed are treading–and where it will lead me.

Blessings
    Janis

3. What a cute photo – the colors are so alive! And what a great Scripture! Would you believe I was just reading that passage and copying from it two days ago. I love when God reinforces His Word like that! Thank you for a lovely Word-Filled Wednesday!

4. Such a striking image. Only one path leads to the Christ.

5. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, Amy Deanne! Your talent always amazes me.

Not to mention the fact that this is the PERFECT verse for me at the moment – to ponder the path at my feet and listen to what He wants me to do…

Thanks, Amy!

6. Thank you Amydeanne for directing us to PONDER the path with this perfect illustration to seek the King and His Path. May you and us be SURE in all our ways leading to the King of kings… let us listen attentively! Bless you and may you have a wonderful day in Him, His Word and with our faithful friends!

Peace,
    Peggy

7. Oh AmyDeanne – this is marvelous! Beautifully designed – my first thought is that it was a book cover. 🙂

8. This is good. It reminds me to think and pray before I act. I’m always disappointed by impulsiveness and I wish I would have pondered the path more. Thank you for this!

9. So ORIGINAL!! LOVE this girl!! You simply amaze with how you can bring the WORD to life!!
    love you!!
    lori

1. Weekend Blend | Internet Cafe Devotions - [...] Ponder the Path – Graphic Devotional [...]