And there were shepherds…

Photobucket

And there were shepherds living out in the fields nearby, keeping watch over their flocks at night.

Luke 2:8NIV

—————————————-

Don’t you wish you were there that glorious night?!

Welcome to WFW!

There are very few rules, in fact the beauty of this ministry is the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough. We marvel at the creativity that participants post with this meme. We encourage the ” post behind the picture,” or the reflections that many of the participants share. We ask that non-biblical resources not be used.

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share by signing into to the Link below!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

1. Ohhh, wouldn’t that be a glorious sight! Thank ewe for a bea-ewe-tee-ful Word-Filled Wednesday. (Couldn’t resist 🙂 ). Have a blessed Word-Filled Wednesday!

2. Blessings Amydeanne…YEW are WONDERFUL!!! Yep, I wish I was one of the SHEEP next to the Manger on that GLORIOUS NIGHT singing my heart out! So thankful for that glorious birth! So grateful for the savior born! Wish I had a wooley warm coat to offer the Perfect Lamb! What a BEA-YEW-TI-FUL photo of our wooley friend. With a wonderful verse for our upcoming CHRISTmas celebration of Jesus, the long awaited King! ohhh and I just saw that Kaye beat me to YEW with a EWE!
    :0) You’re still such a blessing! Thank EWE! From just another sheep… watching for Our Shepherd and so glad He watches over me.

Peace and love(((hugs)))
    Peggy

3. I love that, Amydeanne, love sheep. Yes, that was a glorious night!

4. I must say that I like the King James where they say Shepards abiding…I just like the way the words sound. It is strange to think of though. Shepards just living in a field…and the Angel of the Lord shows up and they go check it all out. Odd and miraculous.

5. yes, sometimes i do imagine how things are like when i’m there during those times.

6. I can’t imagine what that would have been like! The emotions and amazement at the ordinary turned extraordinary. Glorious, for sure!

7. How glorious it must have been!

8. I love the many references in the Bible to God being our shepherd and us as His sheeps. I am so comforted that a shepherd will pursue and run after even just one lost sheep – sounds so much like the God I know.

Beautiful image, Amy Deanne! Thank you for sharing your talents with us today.

9. Yes that was a wonderful & glorious night ,the shepherds were blessed to be some of the first to see him!
    Merry Christmas !
    ~Myrna

10. Absolutely wish I’d been there. LOVE this, Amy Deanne. Thanks.

11. I can only imagine!

12. Beautiful verse and our Shepherd, Jesus, is always watching over us.

13. Mine is saying the same thing, that it looks like I’ve already commented. Maybe this will work. Beautiful verse and our Shepherd, Jesus, is always watching over us.

1. Word Filled Wednesday | The Emissary's feet - [...] WFW is not about books, authors, artists.. it’s about God and HIS WORD ONLY. WFW is about celebrating the gift of…