Give Thanks to the Lord

Photobucket

Give thanks to the Lord & proclaim his greatness.

Let the whole world know what he has done.

1 Chronicles 16:8 NIV
————————————————–

Welcome to WFW!

There are very few rules, in fact the beauty of this ministry is the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough. We marvel at the creativity that participants post with this meme. We encourage the ” post behind the picture,” or the reflections that many of the participants share. We ask that non-biblical resources not be used.

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share by signing into to the Link below!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…

1. That is so pretty, Amydeanne.

2. Blessings Amydeanne…Haven’t I seen this PUMPKIN somewhere before? (lol)
    What beautiful letters GIVE THANKS… and timely verse but I think you’re rushing the season… no, actually you’re late… Canada’s in October, right?
    That’s where I saw it! No really, we truly need to have a heart that GIVES THANKS each day, least we forget the many blessings we have… and we can never PROCLAIM or shout out enough on HOW GREAT HE IS!!! That’s a perfect pumpkin and photo! How much of the world sees WORD FILLED WEDS.? Yeahhh, I guess we let the whole world know ALL HE has done and does through His Word and each one who shares in this WFW, thanks to you and Internet Cafe! (thanks for posting earlier too so I can go to sleep)

Love ya’ … hugs and peace,
    Peggy
    (ohh and my comments are on this week)

3. Hi Amydeanne! Hey, if my posts are not appropriate for this meme, you can certainly remove my link. No harm done. My “posts behind the picture” tend to be “instructional” rather than “devotional”… with many back-up references. That’s just my writing style. Let me know, OK?

Enjoyed your beautiful orange pumpkin!

((Hugs)) e-Mom

4. We have much to be thankful for every day our lives. Nicely done!

5. I love the colorful pumpkin and the heart notes it strikes about thankfulness. Beautiful graphic!
    Janis

6. I almost picked the same verse today. It’s a great verse for this time of year. I love the photo you chose. Have a great WFW!

7. Beautiful photo, Amydeanne! I love this time of year . . . and I love the reminder to give thanks and let others know just how good God is. And not just others, but the whole world! We shouldn’t be quiet about our thanksgiving!

8. I love this, Amy Deanne! I think this one will need to be printed and framed. Thank you so much!

9. Good morning! This is our season of thanksgiving… all praise and honor to the King! Love the photo and verse you shared. Have a happy WFW!!

10. Amen Amy ! Let the whole world know ! Praise the Lord !
    ~Myrna

11. Great verse and picture for this time of year, actually we should live it all year.

12. This picture just shouts harvest and praise! Thanks, Amy.

13. What a lovely autumnal picture and sweet encouragement from the Word of God! Thank you.

14. Love the verse – AND the picture dear AmyDeanne. Thanks for the reminder.

15. Hello Amy! Great Picture & Beautiful verse!
    I hope you have a great Wednesday!

16. Wonderful verse. A great reminder to be thankful and tell the world about it. The picture is awesome too! Totally inspired me to create my own 🙂

17. That is beautiful. I want to learn to do that! I really mean that – Can you tell me what tools I need to do that. I’d love to create a booklet for my Unconditional Love Rules – using pictures like that – for my family!

18. What a wonderful idea to share the word!

1. Word Filled Wednesday-His Love is Immutable « The Emissary's feet - [...] God and HIS WORD ONLY. WFW is about celebrating the gift of creativity through God’s Word. Click here to [...]