In One Ear and Out the Other?

He who has an ear let him hear!

Revelations 13:9

Do you listen without doing? Or do you just let it go in one ear and out the other?

———————————————-
There are very few  rules, in fact the beauty of this ministry is the creative expression that God reveals Himself thorough.  We marvel at the creativity that participants post with this meme. We encourage the ” post behind the picture,” or the reflections that many of the participants share. We ask that  non-biblical resources not be used.

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share at:

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

1. Blessings Amydeanne… How precious that little ear! What a sweet shot! A very well chosen verse and question.

Based on what you wrote, I sent an email but I DO HEAR and I even see. So yes, I have heard and yes, I have seen and I will obey. I think I may listen with one ear but it doesn’t go through, it gets plugged up or stuck inside and I have to ponder a while until it sinks in. But eventually I get it!

I hope the time at the beach was FUN inspite of the sand from laying down. (poor sweetie)! Have a wonderful WORD filled day! You do know this is my favorite day. Thanks so much for making this available and being such a creative GRAPHIC artist!

Love & peace,
    Peggy

2. Looks like that little one has gotten an earful. Cute graphic, Amy.

3. I hear you dear one, bless you. I love your WFW.

4. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one Amydeanne!

I just wrote that scripture verse on Cathy’s WFW, just prior to coming over to here. Then I saw your WFW!! Couldn’t believe my eyes LOL!

Gorgeous photo too…

Don’t just love Peggy’s beautiful, heart-felt comments? What a blessing she is too… just knowing she reads and absorbs every word someone writes, instead of just rushing through, she gives it her whole attention. I love that about her.

Bless you, and happy WFW!

5. Just checking if comment moderation is on… my comment didn’t show up. lol

6. Hi there…I wanted to say hi for Happy WFW…2nd week in a row…Praise the Lord…I am so thankful for this meme…u have no idea=)
    Blessings

7. Love this photo! Were you the lucky one to got to clean this tyke up? 🙂 He definitely looks like he got an earful, indeed.

And me, what do I do? Sometimes I guilty as charged of letting it flow in and right back out. Convicted.

8. hi Sis Amy,

it’s been a while that I haven’t visited here…so happy that I have joined for this week’s meme…Please pray for my safety as well as for my baby…I’m totally in bed rest…I’m on way 7weeks pregnancy. Actually, I just had my miscarriage about 2 months ago and I don’t want it to happen again this time. Thanks. God Bless!

9. What a great picture, absolutely perfect for this verse! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us! Love it! ~ Melissa

10. WHoa…now there’s a startling stick in your mind kinda graphic! Poor kid! HA! Smiles!!

11. Ahh…I love it. Such a sweet picture to remind us that listening is not just required of our children. Thanks, Amy Deanne!

12. Perfect reminder. Thank you for sharing and for hosting. Blessings!

13. AWesome Graphic! Right now I’m writing in my newsletter for the ranch we run. I writing about hearing and listening to God because we have a deaf boy here with us right now that is teaching us so much. Would you care if I used your graphic in the newsletter? I pray that I not let things go in one ear and out the other….thanks so much for your post!

14. Thank you, Amy Deanne, for Revelations 13:9…it is helping me to remember I need to listen better too, maybe even more than ever.

What do you do when it seems like progress is being made with a teenager, and then it really is “in one ear and out the other”?

This is the tip of a very difficult iceberg as my step daughter lost her mother 3 1/2 years ago to breast cancer, and is making poor choices. We are helping her work through the delayed grief. She is in counseling and her Dad and I are really working on open honest communication and accountability. But for every baby positive step forward, there are several back. I’m sadder than I can say, seeing her life’s choices taking her down a dangerous path. The only peace I have is from the many many family and friends and my church keeping her in their prayers. But I could really use words of wisdom for peace.

kate

15. That is so cute, Amydeanne.

16. Lovely reminder Amy. Thanks for sharing.

Blessings

1. Weekend Blend - [...] In One Ear and Out the Other? – Word Filled Wednesday Graphic Scripture Illustration [...]