How Precious are Your Thoughts About Me…

———————————————-

How precious are your thoughts about me.

Oh God! They are immeasurable!

I can’t even count them, they outnumber the grains of sand!

Psalm 139:17 NLT

———————————————-

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies by signing in the link tool below:

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

1. Such a lovely reminder how precious we are to our God.

Thank you for another beautiful image!

Penny

2. Blessings Amydeanne… Beautifully PRECIOUS! The photo and this verse speak volumes of His immeasureable, unfailing LOVE! And yours! Precious & memorable!
    Peace & love,
    Peggy
    PS~ I have no idea where that 39 and the symbols came from after my name on the linky but only you can manage & fix it…but trust me, I did not type that… I had my blog name but then deleted it because I thought ohhh that’s too long and will mess up the columns sorry :0(

3. An awesome WFW, Amydeanne ~

4. Such a nice WFW.

5. Love this Psalm 139 verse; a perfect photo to go along with that.

6. I love the photo and the verse.It shows how God loves us:)

7. Oh, how adorable

8. What a dreamy photo to accompany that precious verse. Thank you for the beautiful thought this morning!

9. Beautiful, AmyDeanne. I ALWAYS love your WFWs. Thanks.

10. Beautiful picture to go with the Word! I can’t imagine how God would love me that much. Awesome! 😉

11. Amydeanne,
    You rock WFW! I miss visiting with all of you ladies.

12. thank you for this word. i needed to be reassured tonight how God thinks of me. God bless!

13. How perfect! I am sitting in our sanctuary, taking a break during our day of prayer. We are praying today for children in the TOUCH program in Uganda. We have the children’s profiles spread all over the altar, and we are going through and praying for each of them by name. Most are orphans. Psalm 139 is the scripture the Lord laid on my heart for them today.

Psalm 139:15-19 (ESV)
    My frame was not hidden from you,when I was being made in secret,
    intricately woven in the depths of the earth.
    Your eyes saw my unformed substance;
    in your book were written, every one of them,
    the days that were formed for me,
    when as yet there was none of them.
    How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!
    How vast is the sum of them!
    If I would count them, they are more than the sand.
    I awake, and I am still with you.

Thank you!

14. So good to know that we are precious in the eyes of God.

15. Amy,

This was so beautiful!! I’ve missed WFW. It’s so good to be back♥

16. Great scripture and picture!!!

1. HIGH UPON A ROCK | Psalm 27:5 » Life as a Crazy Quilt - [...] Word-Filled Wednesday followers … I am blessed by your visit. May your day be filled with God’s presence and…
  2. MY ASSIGNMENT FROM GOD » Life as a Crazy Quilt - [...] Word-Filled Wednesday followers … I pray your day is filled with joy as you serve [...]
  3. Word Filled Wednesday – Proverbs 29 for September 29, 2010 | Grandmother Wren - [...] more of Word Filled Wednesday - visit Amy Deanne at Internet Cafe Devotions SHARETHIS.addEntry({ title: "Word Filled…