A Good Word

Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him Glad.

Proverbs 12:15 ESV

Have you taken the time to be in God’s Word today?  If you haven’t make the time.  You will find your heart and mind renewed and refreshed by letting God speak to you!  I know I do… and yes, even do it outside, with a yummy cup of iced coffee!

Join myself and some other wonderful ladies as we share! Just add yourself to Linky Tools and join in the fun!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…

1. Great verse and reminder to be in God’s Word!

2. I love this.

3. This is really cute.

4. That is so neat, Amydeanne. Thanks for that great Word.

5. Very inspirational Bible verse and photo – good food for thought (hehehe – the pun was unintended but muchly enjoyed – tho since it’s only a soda I’ll have to presume the food is on the way. 🙂 ). Thanks for another delightful Word-Filled Wednesday.

6. Hello! I am joining in today, for the first time… I just discovered this wonderful site!

I was wondering how to have a link/bage for my entry. I have copied the logo, but would like to know how to have it connected to this site. Thank you!

Bless you all,
    Amanda

7. Anxiety . . . something I struggle with and how heavy a burden it is. I love this graphic. What a good word indeed. Thank you!

8. This is just what I needed to hear today. I have a lot of stress in my life right now and I keep praying for Him to help me trust in Him to resolve these issues. I know He will take care of me and things will work out in His will. Thanks for sharing. God bless.

9. Oh, yes…renewal and refreshment of the mind…can only come through God’s Word…amen to that!

10. AMEN! He’s been teaching me this over the last five years… and I think I finally have tasted a glimpse of what this means.

11. God’s Word is such a comfort! 😀
    Thank you so much for hosting this great meme! I love all the great pics and especially the Word of God!

12. LOVE this image….and love the verse even more! How thankful I am for His “good Word”!

13. this is a very encouraging word!

14. Great as usual and the graphics are always amazing. Thank you so much for sharing and hosting.

15. Blessings Amydeanne…What a GREAT WORD!!! And I’m still amazed at your graphics! I’m one of those anxious kind and I’m so thankful that God is freeing me and I’m not weighed down…at least by the stuff you show to depict this.
    Over at The Lighthouse of Prayer about 3 weeks ago, I shared a list of verses for Stress, Worry and Anxiety and I SWAP all of mine through PRAYER and letting His Word soak in me & transform my mind each day. I should blow your WONDERFUL WORD up real big and frame it and put it before me. Thanks for WFW! and ALL your really wonderful graphics you’ve been sharing at your place! You are so gifted!
    (hugs) peggy

16. Wow, Amy! I looked at this and I thought about my formerly prodigal son. He recently returned to walking with the Lord. His life was filled with addictions and through the grace and power of our Almighty God, he’s walked away from those addictions. He’s now facing a pressing health issue directly related to the consequences of those former sins. It’s been amazing to watch his response to all this. Anxiety is no longer a part of his life and he hasn’t turned to the former things he was addicted to and not using them as a release valve to escape the pressures. He’s totally relying and rejoicing in the Lord.

Thanks for this, dear one.

17. Peggy, I’m so glad you caught my intent! The computer, the phone.. even coffee sometimes all the distractions that keep us from listening to God!

18. Love this, AmyDeanne. We MUST rest, in HIM. Happy WFW

19. I just found Word Filled Wednesday today so I am actually linking a post I did on Monday. I’ll be on time next week now that I know you are here!

20. Amydeanne, I’m really excited. I finally figured out how to add text to an image. Now I can do all that cool stuff like you do with graphics. Come take a look at my first effort for WFW! ღ

21. oh, that scripture is so true! When I am anxious, I turn to God’s word. There I find peace and the guidance I need.
    Happy WFW, and many blessings the remainder of the week.

22. Love that verse!!!